- Because Rachel said that I sing better than Hilary Duff which was probably meant as a negative remark towards Hilary Duff but I took it as a great compliment towards my singing skills.
- Because last night Opal practiced dance moves with me after we watched High School Musical and her hip roles were as bad as mine.
- Because last night I had a very long and satisfying conversation with P’Max and Wor about Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia.
- Because Peaw makes me smile just by walking in the room and she does a great job cutting my hair.
- Because when I call Run to tell her how much I miss her, she interrupts and tells me how much she misses me which makes me feel good to know that it is a two way thing.
- Because I just have so much fun hanging out with Im and every moment that I spend with her I am reminded of why I am here.
In the U.S.:
- Because Tamara is like a part of me that I am missing. She understands me and knows me like no one else. She also possesses so many qualities that I admire and lack, like creativity, wit and the ability to open locks with a bobby pin just like MacGuyver.
- Because a minute spent talking to Katie is so refreshing that I just want to pack her up and take her everywhere with me. She also represents so many qualities that I wish I possessed.
- Because my parents unfailingly call me every Sunday night and fill me in on their lives. They are such examples of who I want to be.
- Because my nephews bring me joy unexplainable in words.
- Because no matter how long I go without talking to Justin and David, when we do talk it feels like only hours since our last conversation.
- Because the first time I hung out with Jenn in 1995, I threw up all over the hallway (barely missing her) and then all over the bushes outside Bank of America and yet she is still my friend today.