>The following is a conversation that I had with Tamara over Google Talk about one of my classes. I love teaching!
- me: today we were talking about names in my class and Dear asked what your full name was. i told him your middle name was Dawn and he asked if he could call you donkey as a nickname. it was Hilarious!
- Tamara: gasp!
you told him no right?
- me: i told him yes he could call you donkey
i love Dear
- Tamara: no!
- me: and i love you my little donkey
- Tamara: you basically are calling me an ass
- me: i know but he didn’t realize that and it
made it even funnier
- Tamara: way to teach your students to cuss
- me: i love language barriers
you’re the one whose name sounds like donkey