>A friend of mine took this personality test and urged me to do the same. The following are my results.
You are a Creator
- Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.
- You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.
- Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.
- The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.
- You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.
- Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.
- You’re not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.
- You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.
- Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.
- You’re not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
- You’re not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you’re generally considerate of others’ feelings as well.
- You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people’s notions of style.
- Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
You are Considerate
- You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.
- You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.
- You enjoy exploring the world through observation, quietly watching others.
- Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you’re somewhat shy and reserved at times.
- Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.
- Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people’s behavior.
- You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people’s lives.
- Your close friends know you as a good listener.