>”…what’s my sin? Never quit, I follow through. I hate mess but I love you.”
There are so many things that I should have been blogging about over the past two months that I’ve been in America and it just hasn’t been happening. I’ve been busy. And by busy, I mean crazy amounts of traveling and losing my mind while loving my life. It’s been good. If I had been blogging, here are some of the things you might have read about here:
- my time with my amazing friend, Dana and how great it was to reconnect with someone who knew me in all the awkwardness that was my life in junior high.
- the haunted bathroom/ friendly ghost throwing things at me in an antique store
- the newly released inmates I rode with
- the mental patients I rode with including the lady who loved to paint
- culture shock and all that comes with it; driving on the wrong side of the road, becoming overwhelmed in Target, randomly speaking Thai to non-Thai speakers and being stared at like I should have joined the lady who loved to paint, etc.
- how incredibly blessed I am
- how incredibly homesick I am
- how it sucks to cry with friends over Skype
- the violence in Thailand and how I wish it would stop
- my nephews who just happen to be the most handsome boys in the world. fact.
- my innermost thoughts on all the things I’m learning about myself and the world
- my curiosity about why people insist that I should have a Thai boyfriend
- and many many many more
After having read that list, you are probably happy that I haven’t been blogging. Yes, I’m always thinking about you. Yes, you.